Curtis Reed Associates work on the principle of Informed Consent:
- Applicants are always informed of both where their CV is being sent and for which role before it is sent.
- We provide as much information about a position as possible to ensure that the applicant is only considered for roles that are of interest.
- We do not try to 'sell' positions to applicants that would be unsuitable. This ensures that when an applicant is interviewed by a client and subsequently offered a position, he or she is virtually guaranteed to accept.
- No CV is sent to any client without the explicit consent of the applicant.
- We always respect the confidentiality of any information that an applicant provides.